Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Maqii is the best...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am exhausted, and I think I am getting hooked on steaming. The smell of the wood when you enter the maqii, the hiss of the water as it evaporates over the rocks, and the enveloping heat that forces sweat to come out of every pore and run down your chin in many rivulets. Every knot in all of your muscles will be worked out by the heat, it settles in and just relieves every ache you have. We steamed for long tonight talking about teaching, weather, egg hunting, and bird hunting. I have been in a sauna before coming out here, but maqii takes the cake. My body is so relaxed right now that even the typing of keys with my fingers seems an exhausting task. It is too much. I am going to retire for the evening keeping it short and sweet, I hope I wake up tomorrow in time for school,I have abusy day of harpoon crafting ahead of me...I need to see if I can makea maqii back home. I would invite you all over and you could experience the extreme relief (and smoothness of skin) a maqii gives.

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

Yo, your blog is getting awesome! You totally should change the title to "Ladies and Gentleman..." It would be a good theme. Can't wait to keep up with your adventures over summer.

alisha said...

I totally agree...Ladies and Gentlemen...would be a great name for your blog since you start every post that way. or maybe Welcome, ladies and gentlemen...or maybe Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen...or maybe Dear Ladies and Gentlemen...

Dang, Kale...I need a new title for my blog...help a girl out! I've been thinking about it for a long time now and I just cant come up with anything that I REALLY like.

Keep blogging!