Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bushed...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am not sure what it is but the wind seems to be blown out of my sails, I got in contact with some friends and family yesterday and my mind seems to be two weeks ahead of me. I had only a handful of boys in school today. Almost all of them were out subsistence hunting. I got invited to go out tomorrow afterschool and hunt ptarmigan with some of my students and who knows that could give me the umpf i need to kind of stay in the game.

Took a little break to watch some Crocodile Dundee, man I must've seen it somewhere around 20 times or so, but I get a kick out of it all the same. From the Bush to the city, it is what I have to look forward to in by the end of the month. It made me wish I had some cool hat with the equivalent of crocodile teeth in it, however I couldn't really picture any claws or the like actually footing the bill. I think I will start practicing throwing my remaining canned goods in preparation for the apprehension of cutpurses. I have diced tomatoes galore out here, but we are using the empty cans as braces for our harpoons that we are going to be making next week. I will be sure to keep you guys posted then, now to just get through this week.

No comments: