Friday, March 27, 2009

The little engine that could...

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, 3miles done in one session is better than 2miles done in a morning and 2mi in an evening session right??? Actually I I think I am slowly getting the conveyor belt worked out, and my balance is improving. I took a day of rest yesterday, and I was sweating like a fiend today, (almost as much when I steam), it was crazy but it was feeling good. I am increasing my average speed, which is not going to sound impressive but right now all I am training on is a mountain bike with some fatty boombulatty tires on it so my friction is pretty high. I am working on getting my bike ordered, just had some sizing questions with the company that I am working out via email. I have to ride tomorrow morning because in the evening I have to fly to Bethel for some meetings, hopefully I will came back early enough on Sunday so I can squeeze in some workout time before hitting the sack. I steamed again tonight and it just takes all the juice out of your muscles. It feels incredible, but you feel like oyu can barely make a fist afterwards. Even typing this blog out is only with the aid of gravity helping my fingers fall down:)

If you guys would like to donate to my cause please go here: (Every little bit helps)
http://www.bikeandbuild.org/cms/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,118/
Just choose my name Mark Broz, and donate as much as you want. I would appreciate a billion or so, but I'll settle for just a measly million...)

No comments: