Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ballin...

Alright Ladies and gentlemen, an unusual opportunity to workout popped up today. I was a little bummed when i heard tha tthe gym was going to be occupied for a bal tournament tonight and it was going to crunch into my workout time. However I got a call at 6:00 asking me if I would enjoy playing around with the 35 and older guys in a game. I thought why not and I went up to the school. I actually had a pretty good game. I had been practicing quite abit during the season when i was coaching my boys and I feel a bit more confident on the floor. I had a fun time and surprisingly I wasnt as winded as I imagined I would be. These games last forty minutes and I remeber when I played at Thanksgiving I was dying at half time. Tonight I was able to play the first game and I think I might have been able to play another after if need be. I am improving fitnesswise I just need to hit the bike harder. We are getting down to the final wire now only six and half more weeks man everything seems to be quickly approaching. I got to check in wiith my family and it looks like I might be able to squeeze in one day with them before I head out to the east coast. Time always seems to be so tight, I never seem to know where it all goes...

2 comments:

Ski4Free said...

Good luck on your! journey. I would like to offer you a Blog at my http://incoloradonow.com, site. Social Networking Colorado Style!

Anguu said...

You've been in Kipnuk so long that ur starting to say the word "Man" lol