Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Days...

Well ladies and gentlemen it is a little disappointing I have spent a little too much time on my duff watching game shows and not really too much time on actually having productive experiences in the village or making large headways with my lessonplanniong. I kind of reread my blog posts and I have to admit I think I might have lost my direction for this blog, I liked how my posts started out in the beginning, yet somehow I have lost my rhythm for posting, please bear with me folks and I will try to bring it all back on track. I just need to find a little umpf somewhere...

Well folks here is the craziest thing, five minutes after writing this post I decided to call my unproductive day quits and I decided to head homeward. I saw four my students on a four wheel one male and three females and he was driving backwards down the boardwalk doing a little showing off. He ended up going half off the boardwalk almost dumping two of his passengers into a rather deep puddle,(close to two feet) I helped him out and one of my other students joined in and we were able to haul the fourwheeler free. I was about to call the day a wash, however it turned out to have some interesting stuff stored up for the very end.

No comments: